Place des Martyrs Metro Station, Algeria
Yhteystiedot: Algier, Algeria
- "Place des Martyrs“ metro station with record-breaking dimensions: 144 m long as well as up to 23 m wide and 14.80 m high.
- A total of 1.7 km long extension under the historic old district of Algiers including 2 metro stations.
- Metro station with two different cross-sections, 23 m and 16.50 m wide.
- Short concreting cycle lengths of 5.10 m.
GMAC (Groupement Métro d'Alger Centre):
Andrade Gutierrez; Texeira Duarte; Gesi TP; Zagope
The VARIOKIT system played a key role in mastering the challenges presented during the construction of the station - the PERI formwork carriage adapted perfectly to suit the different geometries. With the fast concreting cycle sequence of 15 m per week, the project could be completed ahead of schedule in spite of the high technical and quality requirements.
- Customised VARIOKIT formwork carriage construction in order to cost-effectively realise both cross-sectional variants with the help of the same system components and formwork segments.
- Hydraulic operability for convenient working operations and fast implementation.
- Economically-optimised tunnel formwork solutions for the complete extension project with a total of 4 formwork carriages, tailored to suit the range of different requirements.
- Team of PERI engineers from Algeria, Portugal, Spain and Germany.
Projektissa käytetyt PERI-järjestelmät